Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 16
Skill Category: Defensive
Cost: 20 Fury
Increase movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast while moving; Does not interrupt casting
This skill may be used while running, and does not interrupt any other actions, never restricting the Barbarian in any way. The effect from multiple casts does not stack. However, it does not break existing Slow and Immobilize effects. To prevent multiple casts, it has a very small (0.5 seconds) cooldown, which is not displayed on the panel.
- Rush: Increases Dodge Chance by 12% while sprinting.
- Run Like the Wind: Tornadoes rage in the Barbarian's wake, each inflicting 60% damage as Physical per tick for 3 seconds to nearby enemies. Tornadoes have roughly 5 yard radius, do not move, and are created every 0.75 seconds, to a maximum of 4 per Sprint. Tornadoes will only be created while the Barbarian is moving.
- Marathon: Increases the movement speed bonus and duration to 40% for 4 seconds.
- Gangway: Running into the enemy will slam through them, knocking them back up to 15 yards and inflicting 25% damage as Physical.
- Forced March: Also increases the movement speed of allies within 50 yards by 20% for 3 seconds.