This sword is most useful for melee characters. Any skill that hits enemies in close proximity has a chance to trigger it: this includes Rend, Whirlwind, Cyclone Strike, Tempest Rush and Shield Bash. This sword does not smart-drop for Wizards and Witch Doctors.
Priot to Patch 2.1, it was one of the few weapons with guaranteed critical hit damage.
Stats (Level 31)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Sword
- 110.6 Damage Per Second
- 81–120 Damage
- 1.10 Attacks per Second
- Your melee attacks throw a piercing axe at a nearby enemy, dealing 550–650% damage as Physical
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(39–47)–(47–59) Elemental Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
Stalgard was a bloodthirsty warlord whose forces briefly controlled the trade routes of the southern plains. He was famed for engaging in duels with the best swordsman of any caravan who dared pass through his territory, offering to let it proceed unmolested if its champion triumphed. Of course, he was equally famed for cheating if he began to lose said duels.