As of patch 2.4, it gained a unique affix that boosts Furious Charge damage based on the Barbarian's current movement speed. Damage bonus is calculated as 2-2.5 x bonus movement speed, i.e., for example, a Barbarian with a total speed of 125% will deal 2-2.5 x 25% = 50-62.5% more damage to enemies with the Charge.
The Charge's own speed bonus is not included, but the damage buff is multiplicative. For maximum effect, Sprint can be taken, its 40% speed bonus (with Marathon rune) giving 80-100% extra damage to Furious Charge.
Stats (Level 29)Edit
- 163.4–172.9 Damage Per Second
- (156–164)–(188–200) Damage
- 0.95 Attacks per Second
- Furious Charge deals increased damage equal to 200–250% of bonus movement speed.
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(39–47)–(47–59) Cold Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
With this, one warrior can hold back an army.