Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As of patch 2.4, it gained a unique affix that boosts Furious Charge damage based on the Barbarian's current movement speed. Damage bonus is calculated as 2-2.5 x bonus movement speed, i.e., for example, a Barbarian with a total speed of 125% will deal 2-2.5 x 25% = 50-62.5% more damage to enemies with the Charge.
The Charge's own speed bonus is not included, but the damage buff is multiplicative. For maximum effect, Sprint can be taken, its 40% speed bonus (with Marathon rune) giving 80-100% extra damage to Furious Charge.
Stats (Level 29)Edit
- 163.4–172.9 Damage Per Second
- (156–164)–(188–200) Damage
- 0.95 Attacks per Second
- Furious Charge deals increased damage equal to 200–250% of bonus movement speed.
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(39–47)–(47–59) Cold Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
With this, one warrior can hold back an army.