Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StarCraft is a science-fiction based real-time strategy series first released in 1998, another product of Blizzard Entertainment.
Diablo Easter EggsEdit
- In reference to the Secret Cow Level, the phrase "there is no cow level" is used as a cheat code.
- The protoss observer, if clicked on enough times, will state "I sense a soul in search of answers." This is a line taken from the Diablo character Adria. The arbiter will react similarly, albeit "We sense..."
- Another quote from the observer is "That sounds like a... a huge, gargantuan, swollen, bloated mushroom!" This is taken from Griswold's comments during the Black Mushroom quest.
- The setting of the Diablo series is a world named Sanctuary. A region of Shakuras in StarCraft is named likewise.
- A battle.net multiplayer map for StarCraft is named Diablo and patterned after the Satanic pentagram motif used in Diablo games.
- A Diablo unit exists in the game and can be placed in player made maps with the game's map editor. Diablo also has a cameo in one of the campaign missions, where he appears to control the rising and lowering of a deadly sea of lava.
- There is also an horizontal billboard advertising some of the latest Cineplex 5000 movies, one of them being Diablo: The Musical, in another one of the campaign missions.
- There is an achievement titled Stay Awhile and Listen after listening to all main characters throughout the single player. This phrase is a reference from Deckard Cain in Diablo II.
- Some portraits and decals are Diablo-themed
- A probe pet and protoss-themed transmog set will be available through the collector's edition of Legacy of the Void.
- ↑ Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void - Collector's Edition, Amazon.com. Accessed on 2015-03-13