As of patch 2.1, it is one of the few rings to roll 5 Primary affixes.
It is one of the two rings in game that may roll increased damage against elites (the other being Unity, but the SoJ has a huge bonus, second only to The Furnace), and the only ring with increased Elemental Damage of skills and maximum resources, making it a potent endgame ring for builds that do not rely on Bastions of Will and/or Convention of the Elements.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Stone of Jordan
- Increases damage against elites by 25–30%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 6 Magic Properties (varies):
- +2 Random Magic Properties
The Stone of Jordan is far more valuable than its appearance would suggest. Men have given much to possess it.
- The ring's description is possibly a reference to the item's worth in the game—the original Diablo II ring was considered very valuable as well.