Prior to Patch 2.1, it was known for increasing the maximum resources. As of patch 2.1, it is one of the few rings to roll 5 Primary affixes.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Stone of Jordan
- Increases damage against elites by 25–30%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +3 Random Magic Properties
The Stone of Jordan is far more valuable than its appearance would suggest. Men have given much to possess it.
- The ring's description is possibly a reference to the item's worth in the game—the original Diablo II ring was considered very valuable as well.