As of patch 2.1, it is one of the few rings to roll 5 Primary affixes.
As of patch 2.4.3, it is one of two rings in the game (along with Unity) that may roll increased damage against elites; the 25–30% bonus is second only to the 40–50% bonus from The Furnace. It is also the only ring that can roll increased Elemental Damage and maximum resources (Discipline for the Demon Hunter), making it a potent endgame ring for builds that do not rely on Bastions of Will or Legacy of Nightmares.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Stone of Jordan
- Increases damage against elites by 25–30%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 6 Magic Properties (varies):
- +2 Random Magic Properties
The Stone of Jordan is far more valuable than its appearance would suggest. Men have given much to possess it.
- The ring's description is possibly a reference to the item's worth in the game — the original Diablo II ring was considered very valuable as well.