Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As of patch 2.1, it is one of the few rings to roll 5 Primary affixes.
It is one of the two rings in game that may roll increased damage against elites (the other being Unity, but the SoJ has a huge bonus, second only to The Furnace), and the only ring with increased Elemental Damage of skills and maximum resources, making it a potent endgame ring for builds that do not rely on Bastions of Will and/or Convention of the Elements.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
Stone of Jordan
- Increases damage against elites by 25–30%
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 6 Magic Properties (varies):
- +2 Random Magic Properties
The Stone of Jordan is far more valuable than its appearance would suggest. Men have given much to possess it.
- The ring's description is possibly a reference to the item's worth in the game—the original Diablo II ring was considered very valuable as well.