The weapon's special effect creates cracks in the ground within roughly 35 yards of the bearer (not of the attack's target) that slow enemies within that range for roughly 60%, but fade after several seconds.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Mace
- 3118.0–3438.0 Damage Per Second
- (2914–3176)–(3322–3700) Damage
- 1.00 Attacks per Second
- +(1177–1439)–(1410–1788) Fire Damage
- 25–50% chance to sunder the ground your enemies walk on when you attack
- +4 Random Magic Properties
"A weapon of myth and legend. Some say that to use it is folly—that it will rip the land asunder and boil the oceans."
Along with its low-level counterpart, Cataclysm, Sunder (name and description) is a reference to the World of Warcraft event The Sundering, which a villain attempted to repeat in the Cataclysm expansion pack.