| Sweep Attack|
Required Level: 5
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 20 Wrath
Sweep a mystical flail through enemies up to 18 yards before the Crusader, dealing 480% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Melee Weapon
Sweep Attack is a Secondary Crusader skill.
Hits a 180 degree cone in front of the Crusader, broader than the visual effect shows. It is the only Crusader skill that requires an equipped weapon (not necessarily Flail).
- Blazing Sweep: damage type changes to Fire, and enemies hit also burn for 120% damage as Fire over 2 seconds. This effect stacks, but is not renewed.
- Trip Attack: damage type changes to Lightning, and all enemies hit have a 50% chance to be stunned for 2 seconds.
- Holy Shock: for every enemy hit, heals the Crusader. The amount of Life regained scales with level, up to 5364 at level 70.
- Gathering Sweep: damage type changes to Holy, range of the arc increases to 28 yards, and all enemies caught in the arc are pulled towards the Crusader.
- Inspiring Sweep: every cast of Sweep Attack increases the Crusader's Armor by 20% for 3 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- Golden Flense (Legendary Two-Handed Flail): increases damage by 150-200%, and each enemy hit by Sweep Attack refunds 4-6 Wrath.
- Denial (Legendary Shield): each enemy hit by Sweep Attack increases the damage of the next Sweep Attack by 30-40%, stacking up to 5 times, consuming all stacks on cast and replacing them with new amount.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): every cast reduces remaining cooldowns of Laws and Defensive skills by 1 second.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): increases damage by 2500%, multiplicative to other modifiers.
- Roland's Legacy Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): every cast that hits an enemy increases Attack Speed by 50% and reduces damage taken by 15% for 8 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.