Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appropriate gif? Edit
- I think that gif is correct... It's just what it would look like if there weren't three of them and surrounded by flames.
◄► Tephra ◄► 01:47, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
Confusing paragraph Edit
"The optimal mastery/synergy split is when the total Fire Mastery skill (including +skills) is 15 to 16 points higher than the "hard" points in synergies (not counting +skills). For example, if your listed Fire Mastery slvl is 28, you should put further skill points earned into Fire Ball or Fire Bolt until you have 12 or 13 total points there."
- Another way of saying it:
- If Fire Mastery is 16 or more points higher than the synergy total (hard points in Fire Bolt and Fire Ball), Hydra gains more damage from adding a point to a synergy than from adding a point to Mastery.
- If Fire Mastery is 15 or fewer points higher than the synergy total (hard points in Fire Bolt and Fire Ball), Hydra gains more damage from adding a point to Mastery than from adding a point to a synergy.
- So the optimal spread between Mastery and synergies is: Mastery 15–16 points higher than hard points in synergies, until Mastery is capped.
- The calculations assume no +fire damage% from gear, however. Equipping 2 5/5 fire facets changes the optimal spread to 14–15 higher Mastery than synergies, for example.
- Rigel Kent (talk) 05:46, February 2, 2016 (UTC)