This dagger increases Critical Hit Damage, which is normally not allowed on a weapon. Prior to patch 2.4.3, it also rolled five Primary affixes.
As of 2.4.3, it gained a unique affix: Spirit Barrage no longer deals damage on impact, but instead accumulates it until the casting is stopped for any reason. Once it happens, all affected enemies each explode for the full accumulated damage to all nearby foes (and themselves), with possible interlapping.
For Manitou and Phantasm runes, the "stop casting" moment is the time when they expire, detonating all enemies they attacked over the duration.
Stats (Level 14)Edit
- 20.9–21.1 Damage Per Second
- 7–21 Damage
- 1.50 Attacks per Second
- +3–4% Damage
- Critical Hit Damage Increased by 26.0–30.0%
- Instead of dealing direct damage, Spirit Barrage now accumulates on the target. When casting stops, it explodes dealing the accumulated damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- +2 Random Magic Properties
A precision instrument for a master of the blade.