The special property is absolutely identical to the unmodified Barbarian skill Ignore Pain with a separate cooldown; reduces all damage taken by 50% for 5 seconds, can occur once every 15-30 seconds. In addition, it is one of the two one-handed weapons (the other being Devastator) with a bonus to damage dealt through Fire skills.
Stats (Level 60)Edit
The Burning Axe of Sankis
- 1110.2–1324.7 Damage Per Second
- (739–874)–(969–1164) Damage
- 1.30 Attacks per Second
- +(610–745)–(731–926) Fire Damage
- Fire skills deal 15–20% more damage.
- Chance to fight through the pain when enemies hit you
- +3 Random Magic Properties
An obsidian axe wielded by the mad Sankis as he turned on his own men inside their fortress. Even as he burned to death himself, he would not stop his attacks on those he had once ruled.
- This item is a reference to the game Dwarf Fortress; specifically, its flavor text references Boatmurdered, a fortress played by several users of the Something Awful forums which gained widespread recognition in 2007. In it, the dwarf representing forum user Sankis (a female) went mad during the outpost's final months, setting her clothes alight in a magma vent before demolishing the fortress and its inhabitants with her bare hands, spreading blood and fire in her wake.
- This is one of the few Legendary weapons in game that does not use an original model, but rather a recolored version of a Soldier Axe.