The Gavel of Judgment is a legendary two-handed mighty weapon for the Barbarian in Diablo III. It requires character level 50 to drop.
As of patch 2.2.0, this weapon gained a unique affix, de-facto making Hammer of the Ancients free to cast against single enemies or small groups, and in addition increasing its damage.
Stats (Level 50)Edit
The Gavel of Judgment
Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon
- 948.5–997.5 Damage Per Second
- (896–936)–(1001–1059) Damage
- 1.00 Attacks per Second
- +360–404 Strength
- +(180–220)–(216–274) Holy Damage
- Increases Hammer of the Ancients Damage by 75–100%
- Hammer of the Ancients returns 20–25 Fury if it hits 3 or less enemies.
- +3 Random Magic Properties
A mighty symbol of Tyrael, the archangel of Justice, though never actually used by him. Stolen from the Courts of Justice in the High Heavens by renegade angels.