It is named after Raekor, the first woman to earn the Warmaster title.
Only Barbarians may wear pieces of this set. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Barbarians.
The set consists of six pieces, all of which are required to complete the set, and all are Barbarian-restricted.
- Raekor's Breeches (Pants)
- Raekor's Burden (Pauldrons)
- Raekor's Heart (Chest Armor)
- Raekor's Striders (Boots)
- Raekor's Will (Helm)
- Raekor's Wraps (Gloves)
- Furious Charge refunds a charge if it only hits one enemy (2 items)
- Furious Charge gains the effect of every rune and deals 300% increased damage (4 items)
- Every cast of Furious Charge grants a stacking effect that increases the damage of the next Fury-spending attack by 750% per stack. Every cast of a Fury-spending attack consumes up to 5 stacks (6 items)
The combined rune Furious Charge uses the damage type of the manually selected rune. Same goes for the last bonus: the damage type matches that of the skill.
The damage bonuses from second and third are multiplicative to other similar modifiers.
For the last bonus, as only up to 5 stacks may be consumed by a single attack, each Fury-expending cast may deal up to +1500% damage. As the bonus does not depend on which ability is used, more powerful and expensive casts may be a better choice for it. Abilities that normally cost Fury, but don't consume it due to the Channeling Pylon, will still benefit from this set.
The Barbarian can store many stacks at once (much more than 5), and they last infinitely, but only one stack is gained per cast, regardless of how many enemies it hits (even if none were hit).
Whirlwind can benefit from the last bonus as well, but does so in a non-beneficial way: every tick of it will consume up to 5 stacks, resulting in a very short damage buff.
- Wearing Raekor's Heart causes the character's face to be painted with a black stripe over their eyes.