The Thing of the Deep is a legendary mojo for the Witch Doctor in Diablo III. It requires character level 50 to drop.
It offers the highest bonus health globe / gold pickup range bonus in game. For Witch Doctors relying on passive skills like Circle of Life, Grave Injustice or Physical Attunement, it may prove very useful. It is also a popular transmogrification choice.
Stats (Level 50)Edit
Thing of the Deep
- +(15–19)–(16–23) Damage
- +240–269 Intelligence
- Increases Gold and Health Pickup radius by 20 Yards.
- +90–104 Maximum Mana
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 5.0–10.0%
- Increases Mana Regeneration by 8.00–9.00 per Second
- +1 Random Magic Properties
A terrifying being spawned from the primordial depths. To gaze upon it is enough to drive one mad. Currently disguised as a frog.
This section contains facts and trivia relevant to this article.
- This item is a possible reference to both the Staring Frog from South Park and to the Hypnotoad from Futurama.