Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Threatening Shout|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Tactics
Generate: 15 Fury
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Shout with great ferocity, reducing damage done by enemies within 25 yards by 20% for 15 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting
Like all Tactics skills, Threatening Shout is an instant cast, and can be used at any time, including while on the move or while performing any other attack.
Unlike similar skills of other classes, Tactics shouts are not mutually-exclusive, and may be combined with each other.
- Intimidate: Affected enemies are also slowed by 60% for the duration.
- Falter: Instead of dealing reduced damage, affected enemies take 25% increased damage from all sources for 6 seconds. Does not stack from multiple casts, even from different players.
- Grim Harvest: Affected enemies are badly shaken and have a 15% chance to drop a Health Globe regardless of their current Life.
- Demoralize: Affected enemies turn their attention towards the Barbarian, becoming taunted for 4 seconds.
- Terrify: Each affected enemy will flee uncontrollably in Fear for 3 seconds.
- Skull of Resonance (Legendary Helm): gives a chance to Charm affected enemies.
- Blade of the Tribes (Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon): on cast, summons both an Earthquake and an Avalanche.
- Inspiring Presence: doubles the duration and, when cast, also increases Life regeneration for the Barbarian and all allies within 100 yards by 3% of their maximum Life per second for 60 seconds.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Originally, Grim Harvest rune also allowed shaken enemies to drop gold and items as if they were killed (much like the original Find Item skill). The chance to drop items was much lower than that of dropping health globes and gold, could only be performed once on each enemy, and would only affect the Barbarian's own loot. In Greater Rifts, this could only drop health globes.
Prior to patch 2.4, Lord of Bells could also use this skill.