Though not comparable to either the magnitude or glory of the regional capital of Kehjan to the east, Toraja had been known far and wide for it's unique sights, catering to pilgrims and inhabitants alike. Beyond its northwestern gate lay a vast, open market. Near the city-center lay centuries-old intricately sculpted gardens where one could admire the spiral trees or the beautiful Falo Blooms. Other buildings of interest included the towering Arena of Klytos, home of the Nirolian Games.
Toraja also housed the second largest Temple of the Triune (the only larger one being the main temple in Kehjan).
- Jezran Rasheen - son of a prominent merchant
- Roaneth - Councilor Senior of Toraja
- Mahariti - an elderly inhabitant of Toraja
- Saron - tracker, cousin of Tomo
- Tomo - tracker, cousin of Saron
- Hadeen - inhabitant
- Vidrisi - inhabitant (supposedly)
Much of the city went up in flame as a result of the Triune's efforts to quell the riot. The Temple itself was utterly destroyed by Uldyssian's band of followers.