Day contributes to the development of new game features and class improvements. Since joining the team, he has been primarily focused on itemization.
Day joined Blizzard Entertainment in 2005 as a game master in the customer service department. He also worked as a QA analyst before becoming a game designer. His first position as a game designer was as a member of the World of Warcraft team, handling item design duties.
Day is an avid board game player.
- The Necromancer was a favorite class of his in Diablo II. He played the game alongside his brother, as both were drawn to the class.
- ↑ 2016-11-05, DIABLO DEVELOPER TALK RECAP: NEW MAPS, CHALLENGE RIFTS, UI UPDATES. Blizzpro, accessed on 2016-11-16
- ↑ 2013-12-05, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-02-21
- ↑ 2014-11-07, BlizzCon 2014 Press Kit
- ↑ 2017-06-30, Behind The Necromancer. YouTube, accessed on 2017-07-03