Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, in light of BlizzCon 2016, the fanbase seems to have given into hatred and started causing destruction. Or, to use a less flowery analogy, pissed off that after a plenthora of free content after Reaper of Souls, are outraged that they have to pay for the necromancer.
Honestly, it's bizzare. Said free content includes new zones, including an entire remake of D1's labyrinth system (which is seasonal for some reason, so yeah, that sucks), but paid content is suddenly out of bounds? I know everyone was hyped up for a more massive announcement, but I can't really fault the amount of content on offer. Especially since in announcements for other games I play (e.g. HotS, StarCraft), I'll still need to pay for a lot of that content.
So, yeah? Exc…Read more >
Okay, I've been weighing this issue for quite awhile, and I thought it best to get some feedback. Question is - should there be a Diablo IV article?
Now, yes, the elephant in the room is that D4 doesn't exist, hasn't been announced, and might not even be being worked on. All that's known is that there's some game being worked on, but it could be D3X2, a spin-off, or D4 itself. Usually creating articles based on hypotheticals is a road to disaster, considering that they draw in rampant speculation. That said, there are times when I think a hypothetical product is brought up so many times that it becomes kind of necessary, or at least interesting, to log its history. Half-Life 3 is perhaps the most (in)famous example, but D4 is hardly on the …Read more >
I've been putting this off for a long time, but I've create a quote template for epigraph use. An example of internal and external sourcing can be found on the Demon Hunter and Exorcist pages respectively. Before you say anything, yes, this was ported from the SC wiki (of which I'm also an admin), and I've been putting off using it due to the different styles of the two. However, I would like to contend the following points:
- Use of a template will standardize how epigraphs appear. There's been too much inconsistancy.
- It looks better (personal preference, but I'd rather deal with a small "src" than a small no. sticking out).
- Flavor text for items and manuscript transcriptions remain as is (e.g. for items the text still remains at the bottom of…
BlizzCon 2014 has been announced. Tickets now on sale.Read more >
Continuing on the discussion of demons post-D3:
- The Heavens seem to be in a better position than the Hells in that for all the damage done, they at least possess strong leadership.
- My guess is that the Reapers will collapse, as comparatively few Reapers seem to be self-aware (mostly, if not only its angelic members), and they've lost both Malthael and Urzael. And with the Black Soulstone destroyed, Malthael's plan is kinda shattered (pun intentional).
- I doubt the Nephalem will lead them. I...really dunno what'll happen post-RoS. They may pull another Dark Wanderer on us, but I doubt it.
- Malthael won't be reborn. There'll be a new Aspect of Wisdom, but reborn angels are still different individuals. It's iffy if there'll ever be an Aspect of Wis…