Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 9
Skill Category: Hunting
Cost: 8 Discipline
Tumble acrobatically 35 yards.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Breaks Slow and Immobilize effects
When activated, Demon Hunter will tumble to where the mouse cursor is pointing (up to 35 yards away). This will carry the player through enemies, but not through Waller affix placed walls and not through impassable terrain. Cannot be used while Frozen, Feared or Stunned, but will liberate from all forms of Slow and Immobilize effects.
- Action Shot: while Vaulting, shoot 4 arrows for 75% damage as Physical at random nearby enemies. These shots are guaranteed Critical Hits.
- Rattling Roll: enemies you vault through are knocked away and Stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Tumble: after using Vault, your next Vault within 6 seconds has its Discipline cost reduced by 50%. The Vault used after that will still have a normal cost.
- Acrobatics: removes the Discipline cost, but adds a 6 second cooldown.
- Trail of Cinders: leaves a trail of fire in your wake that deals 300% damage as Fire over 3 seconds.
- Omryn's Chain (Legendary Belt): Vault also drops free Caltrops at the original location.
- Chain of Shadows (Legendary Belt): Vault costs no resources for 2 seconds after casting Impale.
- Elusive Ring (Legendary Ring): take 50-60% less damage for 8 seconds after cast.
- Danetta's Revenge (Set Hand Crossbow): Vault gains effect of the Rattling Roll rune in addition to any other.
- Danetta's Spite (Set Hand Crossbow): after using Vault, leaves a shadow clone behind that can draw away enemy attention and uses your skills (with 25% damage only) for 5 seconds. You can have as many of them as you want at a time.
- Danetta's Hatred Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): Vault costs 8 Hatred instead of 8 Discipline, and all damage done with Vault increases by 800%.