|Adds Elemental (Fire, Lightning and Cold) damage to all melee attacks.|
|Skill Tree||Combat Skills (Paladin)|
|Damage Type||Physical & Elemental|
|Other Stats||No Poison Damage|
|Synergies||Resist Cold, Resist Fire, Resist Lightning, Salvation|
When a Paladin undertakes a crusade to banish evil, he is permitted to call upon the just souls of past crusades. Thus summoned, the spirits of the honorably vanquished manifest themselves and lend their energies to the weapons of the Paladin.
Vengeance gives the user added Fire, Lightning, and Cold damage, in addition to their normal melee attack power. This proves to be especially helpful in higher difficulty levels to combat the extra physical resistance all monsters are granted. However, Vengeance can be a very mana intensive skill at higher levels, so paladins who wish to use this skill regularly must possess either high mana leech or a belt full of mana potions.
The following factors count toward Vengeance elemental damage:
- On-weapon ED%.
- On-weapon +min/+max damage.
- +min/+max damage in off-weapon equipment (such as War Travelers, Bloodfists or +min/+max jewels socketed in armor/helm/shield).
- +min/+max damage charms.
What doesn't count towards Vengeance elemental damage:
- Off-weapon ED, from Strength, abilities such as Might Aura, %ED from armor such as Duress, or armor-socketed +%ED jewels.
- Weapon added damage that reads "damage + xx" such as Grief rune word and The Redeemer. This has been tested in game to not work.
- Factors such as Deadly Strike, Open Wounds or Crushing Blow.
- Gives synergy to : None
- Receives synergy from :
|Elemental Damage +%||70||76||82||88||94||100||106||112||118||124|
|Elemental Damage +%||130||136||142||148||154||160||166||172||178||184||216|