While technically it can be completed by any class, it is specifically designed for Wizards.
The set consists of six pieces, all of them are required to complete the set. None of the pieces are Wizard-specific.
- Vyr's Astonishing Aura (Chest)
- Vyr's Fantastic Finery (Legs)
- Vyr's Grasping Gauntlets (Gloves)
- Vyr's Proud Pauldrons (Shoulders)
- Vyr's Sightless Skull (Helm)
- Vyr's Swaggering Stance (Boots)
- Archon gains effects of all Runes (2 pieces)
- Archon kill stacks also increase Attack Speed, Armor and Resistances by 1% per stack (4 pieces)
- Gain one Archon kill stack per hit or per tick of damage of any Archon ability (6 pieces)
Damage type for Archon with all runes is selected by the highest skill bonus to Elemental Damage. Combustion rune blast damage type will not change; it always delivers Fire damage. If this set is coupled with Chantodo's Resolve, the damage type of that set's special attacks matches the damage type of Archon. Freezing effect from Slow Time rune is applied even if non-Cold damage is selected.
The stack bonuses are multiplicative with other similar modifiers, including the Archon's own protection bonus. These bonuses are retained when out of Archon form if the Wizard wears The Swami.
The last bonus grants a stack per damaging hit (damaging tick for channeled Disintegration Waves), one stack per ability, regardless of how many enemies it hits (as long as any damage is done). Remember that number of stacks can grow without limit. With Fazula's Improbable Chain, up to 50 stacks will be gained from the start.