| Wall of Death|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 28
Skill Category: Decay
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Raise a line of zombies 28 yards wide from the ground that attacks nearby enemies for 1200% damage as Physical over 6 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Unattackable; Summon
Raises an immobile wall of zombies from the ground (always perpendicular to the Witch Doctor's line of sight) anywhere within 60 yards for 6 seconds. The wall is 28 yards long, and is impassable for enemies. If an enemy comes in melee range, the zombies will attack them, dealing Physical damage over time as long as the wall lasts. More than one wall can be summoned at a time, damage from multiple Walls stacks (regardless of rune choice).
- Ring of Poison: instead of the wall, forms a 15 yards radius ring for 5 seconds. The ring does not block enemies, but any enemies touching it are poisoned for 1200% damage as Poison over 8 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- Wall of Zombies: increases the width of the Wall of Death to 50 yards, and the Wall knocks back all enemies in melee range, pushing them all behind the wall (to the side opposite to the Witch Doctor).
- Surrounded by Death: instead of the wall, creates a 15 yards radius ring that traps enemies within and attacks all nearby enemies (not just inside). Damage and duration change to 1250% over 5 seconds.
- Fire Wall: remake of the classic spell of the same name; wall is no longer impassable, increases length to 40 yards, lasts 8 seconds and burns enemies who walk through for 1100% damage as Fire over 4 seconds. Burn effects from multiple Walls do stack.
- Communing with Spirits: instead of the wall, summons a 15 yards radius circle of spirits. It is not impassable, deals 1200% damage as Cold over 6 seconds, and in addition Chills affected enemies by 60% and reduces their damage dealt by 25% for 3 seconds. Effects of multiple overlapping rings do not stack.
- Jeram's Bracers (Legendary Bracers): Wall of Death deals 75-100% more damage, gains +30% attack speed (for casting purposes only) and can be cast two more times in 2 seconds after the first cast before the cooldown begins.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): damaging enemies with Wall of Death will apply Necrosis, slowing enemies by 60%, increasing their damage taken by 20% and and inflicting 1500% damage per tick for 10 seconds. Elemental Damage type is chosen from the highest skill bonus of the character.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Wall of Death, gain +900% increased damage for 15 seconds to all Primary skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, Grasp of the Dead, Piranhas, and Wall of Death.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Prior to patch 2.3, this skill was known as Wall of Zombies.