Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Wave of Force|
Required Level: 9
Skill Category: Force
Cost: 25 Arcane Power
Discharge a wave of pure energy that deals 390% damage as Arcane to nearby enemies.
Damage Type: Arcane
Wave of Force releases a radial wave of energy, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 30 yards, ignoring line of sight and obstacles. Visually, the Wizard jumps high into the air before releasing the wave.
- Impactful Wave: also knocks enemies back, slows them down by 60% for 3 seconds, and repels incoming missiles (not necessarily back to the attacker). Adds a 5 seconds cooldown.
- Debilitating Force: affected enemies deal 20% less damage for 4 seconds.
- Arcane Attunement: each enemy hit increases damage of the next Arcane spell by 4%, stacking infinitely, but consumed on the next cast.
- Static Pulse: damage type changes to Lightning, and each affected enemy restores 1 Arcane Power.
- Heat Wave: damage increases to 475%, changes damage type to Fire.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): casting Wave of Force reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time by 2 seconds.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): enemies affected by Slow Time take +2000% increased damage from Wave of Force.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
In early Wizard trailers, this spell was seen in conjunction with Slow Time to repel slowed enemy projectiles, sending them back and potentially damaging the enemies with them. While originally all runes could do so, only Impactful Wave can repel missiles as of 2.0. It also makes this skill rune mandatory for Delsere's Magnum Opus Set Dungeon.