Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Weapon Throw|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 17
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 6 Fury
Hurls a throwing axe at an enemy for 275% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
Basically the only Primary ranged attack the Barbarian has in their arsenal, Weapon Throw hurls a rapid thrown axe that flies for up to 60 yards and damages the first enemy it hits. It cannot bypass walls and obstacles.
- Mighty Throw: damage type changes to Lightning and increases damage to 400%. The appearance of an axe is also altered, and it rotates vertically.
- Ricochet: damage type changes to Fire, and the axe also ricochets to up to 3 enemies within 16 yards of each other with same damage. Cannot hit the target it has already hit during a single throw.
- Throwing Hammer: hurls a hammer instead of an axe, with a 40% chance to Stun the enemy on hit for 1 second.
- Stupefy: each hit also has a 15% chance to Confuse the enemy for 3 seconds.
- Balanced Weapon: damage type changes to Fire, and increases Fury generation to 9.
- The Three Hundredth Spear (Legendary Spear): increases damage by 45-60%.
- Oathkeeper (Legendary Mighty Weapon): attacks 50% faster and deals 150-200% increased damage.
- Arreat's Law: generates up to 15-20 additional Fury based on distance to the enemy hit (maximum gain at 20 yards or more).
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Vambraces of Sescheron (Legendary Bracers): each damaging cast heals the Barbarian for 5-6% of missing (not maximum) Life.
- No Escape: Weapon Throw deals 30% more damage to enemies at least 15 yards away from the Barbarian.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Originally, this skill was a Fury spender, not a generator.