Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not to be confused with Weapon Mastery.
| Weapons Master|
Gain a bonus based on the weapon type of the main hand weapon equipped.
The Barbarian gains a bonus based on a weapon type equipped (only the weapon in main hand counts, so dual-wielding two different weapons will not grant any further bonus). Each type mentioned includes the two-handed variant of that weapon type (provided one exists).
- Swords / Daggers: 8% increased damage with all skills (not multiplicative to other similar effects)
- Maces / Axes: 5% Critical Hit Chance
- Polearms / Spears: 8% attack speed
- Mighty Weapons: additional 2 Fury per attack that hits at least one enemy (the amount does not change with Proc Coefficient of the skill or number of enemies hit)