Worusk, the Immortal King was a Barbarian king.
Worusk lived in a time before the coming of Rakkis, when the Barbarians dominated the entirety of the western continent of Sanctuary. At the time, the Barbarians were at war with each other, and he united them under his reign. Under his tenure of leadership, the Council of Elders was formed in Harrogath. At the height of his powers, most foes fled from Worusk rather than face him, and this fact vexed him greatly. He ordered Chilanik to forge a belt for him that would increase his speed. Chilanik delivered, and Worusk became able to catch even the swiftest of his enemies so he might show them the consequences of challenging the Immortal King or his realm.
- ↑ Diablo III, Immortal King's Boulder Breaker
- ↑ Diablo III, Immortal King's Irons
- ↑ Diablo III, Immortal King's Stride
- ↑ Diablo III, Immortal King's Triumph
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2013-12-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III Lore and Story Q&A Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-11
- ↑ Diablo III, Chilanik's Chain
- ↑ Diablo III, Immortal King's Stature