Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wraiths bear resemblance to the Ghosts of Diablo II. They are mostly encountered in Act I and Act II. They have a melee slashing attack, and a ranged life drain attack as well. Characters under such an attack suffer a substantial penalty to their movement speed. Their channeled ranged attack has a significant cooldown time and limited radius, but deals considerable damage over a few seconds.
Another notable trait of Wraiths is their ability to freely phase through walls, obstacles and other impassable terrain, which they often use to circle around player in attempt to avoid attacks. Use of damage cooldowns is not recommended, as Wraiths will just spread out at will.
- Chancellor Eamon
- Fecklar's Ghost (Festering Woods)
- Hawthorne Gable (Festering Woods)
- Jonathan Muddlemore (Westmarch Commons)
- Katherine Batts (Westmarch Commons)
- Lord Dunhyld (Matriarch's Bones Event)
- Shade of Nar Gulle (Sewers of Caldeum)
- Raziel (Sewers of Caldeum, Chiman's Curse Chest mini-event)
- Spirit of Khan Dakab (Tomb of Khan Dakab)
- Tartus (Defiled Crypt, Jar of Souls event)
- The Archivist (Archives of Zoltun Kulle)
- The Tomekeeper (Realm of Shadow)
- Theodosia Buhre (Westmarch Heights)
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.