All set pieces are restricted to Barbarians only. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Barbarian class.
The set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, and all of them are Barbarian-restricted.
- Cuirass of the Wastes (Chest Armor)
- Gauntlet of the Wastes (Gloves)
- Helm of the Wastes (Helm)
- Pauldrons of the Wastes (Pauldrons)
- Sabaton of the Wastes (Boots)
- Tasset of the Wastes (Pants)
- Rend duration is increased to 15 seconds, and damage per second by 500% (2 pieces)
- The Barbarian takes 50% reduced damage and deals triple damage with (already applied) Rend while channeling Whirlwind and 3 seconds afterwards (4 pieces)
- Whirlwind gains the effect of the Dust Devils rune and all Whirlwind damage is increased by 3000%. The damage of Dust Devils is further increased by 180% (6 pieces)
Damage buff of second bonus applies only as long as the skill is channeled, but is multiplicative to the first bonus.
For the last bonus, elemental damage type is chosen according to the manually selected rune. Note that the chosen rune special effects apply both to the skill itself and to the Dust Devils; secondary effects that require a skill to hit (such as Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac) will trigger both on actual hit from Whirlwind and from Dust Devils.
Damage buff to Dust Devils is multiplicative to the damage buff for the Whirlwind itself, effectively bringing the damage of Dust Devils from 120% to slightly above 10400% weapon damage per tick. Note that this bonus is not reflected in any tooltips.