| Zombie Charger|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Decay
Cost: 150 Mana
Call forth a reckless, suicidal zombie that deals 560% damage as Poison to all enemies in its path before decomposing.
Damage Type: Poison
Other Stats: Unattackable; Summon
Summons a Zombie right next to the Witch Doctor that charges forward in the cursor's direction, piercing through enemies and falling apart as it runs, completely decaying after 35 yards. Each enemy it passes through or even touches suffers Poison damage. Zombie Charger may not pass through obstacles and walls, including Waller affix barriers.
- Pile On: instead of charging zombie, summons a a tower of zombies that falls over in 1 second, dealing 800% damage as Physical to enemies it hits. The range does not change, but the tower can be created anywhere within 20 yards of the Witch Doctor, not just right next to them.
- Undeath: if the Zombie Charger kills any enemies, it will reanimate when completely decayed and charge at random nearby enemy again, with damage reduced to 360%. This effect can repeat up to 2 times.
- Lumbering Cold: instead of charging zombie, summons seven faster zombie bears charging in all directions, each dealing 196% damage as Cold.
- Explosive Beast: instead of charging zombie, summons a fast Zombie Dog (does not benefit from enhancements of regular Zombie Dogs) that rushes forward. It does not pierce through enemies, instead exploding on impact or after traveling 40 yards, dealing 532% damage as Fire to all enemies within 9 yards of itself.
- Zombie Bears: instead of charging zombie, summons three zombie bears, each bear dealing 392% damage as Poison. The bears cover a larger area than zombie chargers.
|Witch Doctor Skills|
| Primary Skills |
Poison Dart • Corpse Spiders • Plague of Toads • Firebomb