| Zombie Charger|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Decay
Cost: 150 Mana
Call forth a reckless, suicidal zombie that deals 560% damage as Poison to all enemies in its path before decomposing.
Damage Type: Poison
Other Stats: Unattackable; Summon
Summons a Zombie right next to the Witch Doctor that charges forward in the cursor's direction, piercing through enemies and falling apart as it runs, completely decaying after 35 yards. Each enemy it passes through or even touches suffers Poison damage. Zombie Charger may not pass through obstacles and walls, including Waller affix barriers.
- Pile On: instead of charging zombie, summons a a tower of zombies that falls over in 1 second, dealing 880% damage as Physical to enemies it hits. The range does not change, but the tower can be created anywhere within 20 yards of the Witch Doctor, not just right next to them.
- Undeath: if the Zombie Charger kills any enemies, it will reanimate when completely decayed and charge at random nearby enemy again, with damage reduced to 480%. This effect can repeat up to 2 times.
- Lumbering Cold: instead of charging zombie, summons seven faster zombie bears charging in all directions, each dealing 280% damage as Cold.
- Explosive Beast: instead of charging zombie, summons a fast Zombie Dog (does not benefit from enhancements of regular Zombie Dogs) that rushes forward. It does not pierce through enemies, instead exploding on impact or after traveling 40 yards, dealing 680% damage as Fire to all enemies within 12 yards of itself.
- Zombie Bears: instead of charging zombie, summons three zombie bears, each bear dealing 520% damage as Poison. The bears cover a larger area than zombie chargers.
- Scrimshaw (Legendary Spear): increases damage by 60-80% and reduces Mana cost by 40-50%.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): damaging enemies with Zombie Charger will apply Necrosis, slowing enemies by 60%, increasing their damage taken by 20% and and inflicting 1500% damage per tick for 10 seconds. Elemental Damage type is chosen from the highest skill bonus of the character.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Wall of Death, gain +1400% increased damage for 15 seconds for Zombie Charger.
- Zunimassa's Haunt Set (Set Bonus for 6 pieces): pets deal 1500% more damage to enemies damaged by Zombie Charger for 8 seconds, the effect does not stack.