It is named after Zunimassa, a powerful witch doctor.
While in theory other classes may equip this set, it is designed for Witch Doctors.
The set consists of seven items, six of which are required to complete the set, and two of them are Witch Doctor-restricted.
- Zunimassa's Cloth (Pants)
- Zunimassa's Finger Wraps (Gloves)
- Zunimassa's Marrow (Chest Armor)
- Zunimassa's Pox (Ring)
- Zunimassa's String of Skulls (Mojo)
- Zunimassa's Trail (Boots)
- Zunimassa's Vision (Voodoo Mask)
- Fetish Army lasts until either them or the Witch Doctor die, and the cooldown of Fetish Army reduces by 80% (Witch Doctor Only) (2 pieces)
- The Witch Doctor and their pets take 3% less damage for every Fetish they have alive (Witch Doctor Only) (4 pieces)
- Enemies hit by Mana spender skills take 1500% more damage from the Witch Doctor's pets for 8 seconds (Witch Doctor Only) (6 pieces)
The first bonus only affects the Fetishes summoned by the respective spell or by the Visage of Giyua. Fetishes summoned by all other means (including the Fetish Sycophants passive skill) use their normal duration.
The second bonus applies to all kinds of Fetishes, whichever way they may be summoned, but not to the Fetish Shaman.
The last bonus only works with the Witch Doctor's own skills and pets, and only if an enemy has been actually damaged by those skills. Multiple Witch Doctors applying this effect to the same victim will not benefit from each other's enhancements; they will all have separate effects with independent duration. Interestingly, a Mana spender skill that costs no Mana as a result of skill rune, Channeling Pylon or item augmentation, will still give the last bonus properly.
Corpse Spiders, Fetish Shaman and Toad of Hugeness do not count as pets for the purpose of the last bonus (only targetable summonables do).